MCWT serves as your hub and connection point to the people, resources and learning that will help you advance your career. From annual fundraisers with high-profile networking to monthly hands-on, interactive professional development forums, we offer various opportunities to connect and grow. Check our online calendar for updates.
- ConnectNet Forums: This forum on IT or personal-development topics occurs the second Tuesday of every month. Each one is designed for collaboration and interaction, allowing participants to network and learn from each other. The event is free for MCWT members.
- ConnectNet Lunch & Learn Webinars: Our virtual lunchtime sessions focusing on IT-related issues and trends occurs at noon on the first Thursday of each month. A recorded session is available on our eLearning page for convenience.
- Golf Classic: This popular fundraiser for our Foundation includes a full day of golf, with lunch and a plated dinner served. During the CIO Auction leading up to the event, attendees have an opportunity to bid to golf with prominent IT executives.
- Signature Gala: This black-tie gala includes silent and live auctions, plated dinner and cocktails, and live entertainment. All proceeds go toward our programs to inspire and grow women in IT.
- Executive Connection Summit: More than 500 people come together to discuss IT trends and opportunities; attendees hear from and network with CIOs from major U.S. corporations and agencies.
- Annual Member Meeting: Kicked off by an inspiring keynote, the annual member meeting provides information on how to get the most value out of your MCWT membership and serves as a powerful networking opportunity.